Apex partners with Iveniam
Apex Group has partnered with fintech company Iveniam to provide valuation-as-a-service.
Founded in 2017, Iveniam offers a data operating system built on AI and blockchain technology. It credentials the underlying documents of a private asset valuation, extracts relevant data, and gives real-time access to third-party valuation providers.
The system provides a fully auditable data trail which should increase the speed and reliability of valuations.
Through the partnership, Apex aims to allow its clients to:
- Retain control over their data while providing a credentialed end-to-end data stream
- Automate real-time access for third-party valuation providers
- Speed up due diligence processes
- Improve accounting treatment
- Prepare data assets to adapt to regulatory changes
- Prepare data assets for tokenisation and digitalisation
“Public markets thrive because of trusted infrastructure and wide access to information for...