WATCH: Technology…and how it’s shaping the operating models of tomorrow
A recent webinar discussion, hosted by The Drawdown, reviewed the pressure put on operational leaders over the past months; from overseeing major changes in working conditions and environments, to managing increased information demands from investors.
To meet these new challenges, technology has taken centre stage. Operational heads have needed to provide the optimal equipment for working securely at home, while also ensuring teams are able to connect and collaborate. On top of this, digital platforms have provided a vital means of delivering critical fund outputs.
- Niyamat Fazal, CFO at DWS Infrastructure
- Christopher Parmo, COO at Verdane
- Mark Kowalski, Financial Controller at Novalpina Capital
- Jeremy Hocter, Managing Director at Holland Mountain
- St John Cabot, Chief Information Officer at Aztec Group
- Moderated by Alice Murray, The Drawdown