The Drawdown HR & Talent Summit
26 May 2021 - Virtual Event
The Drawdown HR and Talent Summit will explore the strategy and science behind human capital, as both private equity firms and portfolio companies face fast-changing skill sets and recruitment requirements.
We will discuss and debate topics including:
- Best practice for nurturing and retaining talent
- Proven strategies for measuring human capital
- Fostering an internal culture that impacts the bottom line
- Aligning HR strategy to the wider business strategy
- Technology and HR - what is out there, and how can it benefit your company?
- The importance and evolution of the HR and talent management job function within private equity
- Diversity & Inclusion - ensuring your strategies are fit for purpose
- How the recruitment landscape has changed - and what you need to know to attract the best candidates
The Private Equity Operational Leaders’ Summit - July 2021
1-2 July 2021 – Wotton House Country Estate Hotel, Dorking
The Operational Leaders’ Summit is a relaxed, discreet forum for private equity CFOs and COOs to meet and discuss the big issues currently impacting their roles.
Join us to learn from industry experts about developments in technology strategies, cybersecurity, regulations and compliance, working with outsourced providers, ESG, talent attraction and retention, risk management, fund structuring and much more.
The Drawdown Awards 2021
23 September 2021 - Grand Connaught Rooms, London
- Deadline for entries: Friday 25th June 2021
- Awards Ceremony: Thursday 23rd September 2021
The Drawdown Awards celebrate excellence and innovation within private capital fund operations. The rigorous judging process, based on the views of a panel of leading private capital fund COOs, CFOs, CCOs, GCs and CTOs, ensures these awards stand out from the crowd as ‘ones to win’ and we hope they act as a catalyst to drive up service standards and operations across the sector.
Working with a judging panel of leading industry practitioners, these awards stand apart in both rigour and prestige.
The Drawdown Awards will recognise and reward leaders across 35 categories:
- 9 Technology Awards
- 7 Advisory Awards
- 5 Fund Administration Awards
- 2 Fund Financing Awards
- 2 IT Provider Awards
- 1 Legal Fund Formation Award
- 1 Foreign Exchange Award
- 1 Recruitment Award
- 7 GP Category Awards
The Private Equity Operational Leaders’ Summit 2021 - November
3-4 November 2021, Wotton House Country Estate Hotel, Dorking
Final details to be announced
The Drawdown hosts regular Breakfast Briefings, bringing together industry experts to discuss hot topics.
These events are open to all members of The Drawdown.
The Drawdown hosts regular private dinners, bringing together a select group of private equity operational leaders for relaxed discussion and networking.
These events are by invitation only.