WEBINAR: Perfect match: finding the ideal fund finance solution
Wednesday 16th December
While fund finance is ubiquitous across the private capital fund market, 2020 has catalysed the use and need of these facilities, as well as more innovative products including hybrid and NAV loans.
Given the turbulent market conditions, it has never been more important to secure the ‘perfect’ lending partner; one that can offer much needed flexibility, a bespoke solution, as well as support and deep understanding in order to weather the coming months and years.
This webinar will hear from both the lender and fund perspectives as to what each is looking for in their ideal partner. How GPs determine their funding needs and what they look for in a lender. And how lenders assess management teams, track records and portfolios. As well as the various fund finance solutions available in the current market, and which kinds of managers and portfolios they are best suited to.
- Case Study: Overview of a recent subscription line deal
- How the deal came about: who approached who
- How the deal was done: due diligence exercises, negotiations
- The subscription line: how was it structured, how long did it take to complete, how was it communicated to investors
- Outcome of the deal: what it means for the GP, its portfolio and investors
- 2021 trends: What’s in store for the next 12 months for fund financing
- Mohith Sondhi, OakNorth Bank
- Emilio Di Spiezio Sardo, Bluegem Capital Partners
- Moderated by Alice Murray, The Drawdown
The Private Equity Service Provider Awards 2020
21st January 2021, London
The Drawdown’s Private Equity Services Awards 2020 recognise and reward private equity service providers that have demonstrated impressive business growth, exceptional service and product innovation over the past 12 months.
Accolades will be awarded to:
- Fund Administrators
- Tax & Compliance Consultancies
- Operations & Technology Consultancies
- Recruitment Agents
- Technology & Software Providers
- CFOs & COOs of Private Equity Firms
The entry period for submissions has closed.
The Private Equity Operational Leaders’ Summit 2020
Wotton House Country Estate Hotel, Dorking
The Operational Leaders’ Summit is a relaxed, discreet forum for private equity CFOs and COOs to meet and discuss the big issues currently impacting their roles.
Join us to learn from industry experts about developments in technology strategies, cybersecurity, regulations and compliance, working with outsourced providers, ESG, talent attraction and retention, risk management, fund structuring and much more.
The Drawdown hosts regular Breakfast Briefings, bringing together industry experts to discuss hot topics.
These events are open to all members of The Drawdown.
The Drawdown hosts regular private dinners, bringing together a select group of private equity operational leaders for relaxed discussion and networking.
These events are by invitation only.